Reprod. Nutr. Dev.
Volume 43, Number 4, July-August 2003
|Page(s)||325 - 330|
References of Reprod. Nutr. Dev. 43 (2003) 325-330
- Martino A, Pollard JW, Leibo SP. Effect of Chilling Bovine Oocytes on Their Developmental Competence. Mol Reprod Dev 1996, 45: 503-512.
- Vajta G, Holm P, Kuwayama M, Booth P, Jacobsen H, Greve T, Callesen H. Open Pulled Straw (OPS) Vitrification: A New Way to Reduce Cryoinjuries of Bovine Ova and Embryos. Mol Reprod Dev 1998, 51: 53-58.
- Fuku E, Kojima T, Shioya Y, Marcus GJ, Downey BR. In vitro fertilization and development of frozen-thawed bovine oocytes. Cryobiology 1992, 29: 485-492.
- Hamano S, Koikeda A, Kuwayama M, Nagai T. Full term development of in vitro matured, vitrified, and fertilized bovine oocytes. Theriogenology 1992, 38: 1085-1090 [CROSSREF link].
- Otoi T, Yamamoto K, Koyama N, Suzuki T. In Vitro Fertilization and Development of Immature and Mature Bovine Oocytes Cryopreserved by Ethylene Glycol with Sucrose. Cryobiology 1995, 32: 455-460.
- Suzuki T, Boediono A, Takagi M, Saha S, Sumantri C. Fertilization and Development of Frozen-Thawed Germinal Vesicle Bovine Oocytes by a One-Step Dilution Method In Vitro. Cryobiology 1996, 33: 515-524.
- Le Gal F, De Roover R, Verhaeghe B, Etienne D, Massip A. Development of vitrified matured cattle oocytes after thawing and culture in vitro. Vet Rec 2000, 146: 469-471.
- Parks JE, Ruffing NA. Factors affecting low temperature survival of mammalian oocytes. Theriogenology 1992, 37: 59-75.
- Papis K, Shimizu M, Izaike Y. Factors affecting the survivability of bovine oocytes vitrified in droplets. Theriogenology 2000, 54: 651-658.
- Critser JK, Agca Y, Gunasena KT. The cryobiology of mammalian oocyte. In: Karow AM, Critser JK (Eds), Reproductive tissue banking, Academic Press, 1994. p 329-351.
- Ledda S, Leoni G, Bogliolo L, Naitana S. Oocyte cryopreservation and ovarian tissue banking. Theriogenology 2001, 55: 1359-1371.
- Dinnyes A, Dai Y, Jiang S, Yang X. High developmental rates of vitrified bovine oocytes following parthenogenetic activation, in vitro fertilization, and somatic cell nuclear transfer. Biol Reprod 2000, 63: 513-518 [PUBMED link].
- Lonergan P, Monaghan P, Rizos D, Boland MP, Gordon I. Effect of follicle size on bovine oocyte quality and developmental competence following maturation, fertilization and culture in vitro. Mol Reprod Dev 1994, 37: 48-53 [PUBMED link].
- Fair T, Hyttel P, Greve T. Bovine oocyte diameter in relation to maturational competence and transcriptional activity. Mol Reprod Dev 1995, 42: 437-442.
- Van Soom A, Tanghe S, De Pauw I, Maes D, De Kruif A. Function of the cumulus oophorus before and during mammalian fertilization. Reprod Dom Anim 2002, 37: 144-151.
- Otoi T, Tachikawa S, Kondo S, Suzuki T. Developmental capacity of bovine oocytes frozen in different cryoprotectants. Theriogenology 1993, 40: 801-807.
- Kubota C, Yang X, Dinnyes A, Todoroki J, Yamakuchi H, Mizoshita K, Inohae S, Tabara N. In vitro and in vivo survival of frozen-thawed bovine oocytes after IVF, nuclear transfer, and parthenogenetic activation. Mol Reprod Dev 1998, 51: 281-286 [PUBMED link].
- Wu B, Tong J, Leibo SP. Effects of Cooling Germinal Vesicle-Stage Bovine Oocytes on Meiotic Spindle Formation Following In Vitro Maturation. Mol Reprod Dev 1999, 54: 388-395.
- Aman RR, Parks JE. Effects of cooling and rewarming on the meiotic spindle and chromosomes of in vitro-matured bovine oocytes. Biol Reprod 1994, 50: 103-110.
- Saunders KM, Parks JE. Effects of Cryopreservation Procedures on the Cytology and Fertilization Rate of In Vitro-Matured Bovine Oocytes. Biol Reprod 1999, 61: 178-187.
- Agca Y, Liu J, Peter AT, Critser ES, Critser JK. Effect of developmental stage on bovine oocyte plasma membrane water and cryoprotectant permeability characteristics. Mol Reprod Dev 1998, 49: 408-415.
- Lim JM, Fukui Y, Ono H. Developmental competence of bovine oocytes frozen at various maturation stages followed by in vitro maturation and fertilization. Theriogenology 1992, 37: 351-361.
- Im KS, Kang JK, Kim HS. Effects of cumulus cells, different cryoprotectants, various maturation stages and preincubation before insemination on developmental capacity of frozen-thawed bovine oocytes. Theriogenology 1997, 47: 881-891 [CROSSREF link].
- Hochi S, Ito K, Hirabayashi M, Ueda M, Kimura K, Hanada A. Effect of nuclear stages during IVM on the survival of vitrified-warmed bovine oocytes. Theriogenology 1998, 49: 787-796.
- Luna HS, Ferrari I, Rumpf R. Influence of stage of maturation of bovine oocytes at time of vitrification on the incidence of diploid metaphase II at completion of maturation. Anim Reprod Sci 2001, 68: 23-28.
- Men H, Monson RL, Rutledge JJ. Effect of meiotic stages and maturation protocols on bovine oocyte's resistance to cryopreservation. Theriogenology 2002, 57: 1095-1103.
- Men H, Monson RL, Parrish JJ, Rutledge JJ. Detection of DNA damage in bovine metaphase II oocytes resulting from cryopreservation. Mol Reprod Dev 2003, 64: 245-250.
- Tanghe S, Van Soom A, Nauwynck H, Coryn M, De Kruif A. Functions of the cumulus oophorus during oocyte maturation, ovulation, and fertilization. Mol Reprod Dev 2002, 61: 414-424 [PUBMED link].
- Vajta G. Vitrification of the oocytes and embryos of domestic animals. Anim Reprod Sci 2000, 60-61: 357-364.
- Agca Y, Liu J, Rutledge JJ, Critser ES, Critser JK. Effect of osmotic stress on the developmental competence of germinal vesicle and metaphase II stage bovine cumulus oocyte complexes and its relevance to cryopreservation. Mol Reprod Dev 2000, 55: 212-219.
- Stachecky JJ, Cohen J, Willadsen S. Detrimental effects of sodium during mouse oocyte cryopreservation. Biol Reprod 1998, 59: 395-400.
- Van Soom A, de Kruif A. A comparative study of in vivo and in vitro derived bovine embryos. Proc 12th Int Congr Anim Reprod 1992, 3: 1365-1367.
- Rizos D, Ward F, Duffy P, Boland MP, Lonergan P. Consequences of bovine oocyte maturation, fertilization or early embryo development in vitro versus in vivo: implications for blastocyst yield and blastocyst quality. Mol Reprod Dev 2002, 61: 234-248 [PUBMED link].
- Garcia A, Salahedine M. Effects of repeated ultrasound-guided transvaginal follicular aspiration on bovine oocyte recovery and subsequent follicular development. Theriogenology 1998, 50: 575-585.
- Hagemann LJ, Beaumont SE, Berg M, Donisson MJ, Ledgard A, Pererson AJ. Development during IVP of bovine oocytes from dissected follicles: interactive effects of estrous cycle stage, follicle size and atresia. Mol Reprod Dev 1999, 53: 451-458 [PUBMED link].
- Duranthon V, Renard JP. The developmental competence of mammalian oocytes: a convenient but biologically fuzzy concept. Theriogenology 2001, 55: 1277-1289.
- Sirard MA. Resumption of meiosis: mechanism involved in meiotic progression and its relation with developmental competence. Theriogenology 2001, 55: 1241-1254.
- Mermillod P, Tomanek M, Marchal R, Meijer L. High developmental competence of cattle oocytes maintained at the Germinal Vesicle Stage for 24 hours in culture by specific inhibition of MPF kinase activity. Mol Reprod Dev 2000, 55: 89-95.
- Hashimoto S, Minami N, Takakura R, Imai H. Bovine immature oocytes acquire developmental competence during meiotic arrest in vitro. Biol Reprod 2002, 66: 1696-1701.
- Vajta G, Booth PJ, Holm P, Greve T, Callesen H. Successful vitrification of early stage bovine in vitro produced embryos with the Open Pulled Straw Method (OPS). Cryo-Letters 1997, 18: 191-195.
- Otoi T, Yamamoto K, Koyama N, Tachikawa S, Murakami M, Kikkawa Y, Suzuki T. Cryopreservation of Mature Bovine Oocytes Following Centrifugation Treatment. Cryobiology 1997, 34: 36-41.
- Martino A, Songsasen N, Leibo SP. Development into Blastocysts of Bovine Oocytes Cryopreserved by Ultra-Rapid Cooling. Biol Reprod 1996, 54: 1059-1069.
- Lane M, Bavister BD, Lyons EA, Forest KT. Containerless vitrification of mammalian oocytes and embryos. Nat Biotechnol 1999, 17: 1234-1236.
- Mavrides A, Morroll D. Cryopreservation of bovine oocytes: is cryoloop vitrification the future to preserving the female gamete? Reprod Nutr Dev 2002, 42: 73-80.
- Rall WF. Factors affecting the survival of mouse embryos cryopreserved by vitrification. Cryobiology 1987, 24: 387-402.
- Zeron Y, Tomczak M, Crowe J, Arav A. The effect of liposomes on thermotropic membrane phase transition of bovine spermatozoa and oocytes: implications for reducing chilling sensitivity. Cryobiology 2002, 45: 143-152.
- Gosden RG, Mullan J, Picton HM, Yin H, Tan SL. Current perspective on primordial follicle cryopreservation and culture for reproductive medicine. Human Reprod Update 2002, 8: 105-110.