Reprod. Nutr. Dev.
Volume 46, Number 1, January-February 2006
|Page(s)||87 - 95|
|Published online||27 January 2006|
References of Reprod. Nutr. Dev. 46 87-95
- Dieleman SJ, Bevers MM, Van Tol HTM, Willemse AH. Perpheral plasma concentrations of oestradiol, progesterone, cortisol, LH and prolactin during the oestrous cycle in the cow, with emphasis on the peri-oestrous period. Anim Reprod Sci 1986, 10: 275-292 [CrossRef].
- Perez-Martinez M, Mendoza ME, Romano MC. Exfoliative vaginal cytology and plasma levels of estrone and estradiol-17 in young and adult goats. Small Rumin Res 1999, 33: 153-158 [CrossRef].
- Lafi SQ, Khamas WA, Hailat NQ, Al-Darraji AM, Fathalla MA. Vaginal cytology in small ruminants. Indian Vet J 1997, 74: 662-665.
- Larsen B, Markovetz AJ, Galask RP. Relationship of vaginal cytology to alterations of the vaginal microflora of rats during the estrous cycle. Appl Environ Microbiol 1977, 33: 556-562 [PubMed].
- Olson PN, Johnson CA. Vaginal cytology II: Its use in diagnosis and treatment of chronic vaginitis and other reproductive disorders in the bitch. Am J Vet Res 1984, 6: 385-390.
- Schutte AP. Canine vaginal cytology-I. Technique and cytological morphology. J Small Anim Pract 1967, 18: 301-306.
- National Research Council (NRC). Microgoats. In: Microlivestock - Litle known small animals with a promising economic future. National Academy Press, Washington, DC, 1991, p 32-45.
- Akusu MO. Ovarian activities and reproductive potentials of the West African dwarf goat in Ibadan. PhD thesis in the Department of Veterinary Surgery and Reproduction, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria 1987, p 210.
- Parer JT. Vaginal content and rectal temperature during the oestrous cycle of the African dwarf goat. Am J Vet Res 1963, 24: 1223-1225 [PubMed].
- Colorado State University (CSU). Classification of vaginal epithelial cells. Available from URL: http://arbl.cvmbs.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathphys/reprod/index.html, (Consulted: September 2004).
- SigmaPlot, Exact graph for exact science,version 6.1. SPSS Science, 2000 edition.
- Statistical Analysis System (SAS), SAS Inc, Carry, North Carolina, 2000 edition.
- Prasad SP, Bhattacharrya NK. Oestrus cycle behaviour in different seasons in Barbari nannies. Indian J Anim Sci 1979, 49: 1058-1062.
- Hafez ESE. Reproductive cycles. In: Hafez ESE (Ed), Reproduction in farm animals, Lea and Ferbiger, Philadelphia, 1987, p 116.
- Egbunike GN, Ola SI. Efficacy of Progestagen injection for oestrus synchronisation in West African dwarf doe. Proceedings of IX World Congress of Animal Production, 26 - 31 October 2003, Porto Alegre, Brazil, 2003, p 213.
- Banumathi T, Mukherjee TK. Oestrous cycle and associated phenomena in Katjang goats. Malaysian Vet J 1981, 7: 58-63.