Reprod. Nutr. Dev.
Volume 45, Number 5, September-October 2005
|Page(s)||529 - 533|
References of Reprod. Nutr. Dev. 45 529-533
- Lauritzen L, Hansen HS, Jùrgensen MH, Michaelsen KF. The essentiality of long chain n-3 fatty acids in relation to development and function of the brain and retina. Prog Lipid Res 2001, 40: 1-94 [CrossRef] [PubMed].
- Alessandri JM, Guesnet P, Vancassel V, Astorg P, Denis I, Langelier B, Aïd S, Poumès-Ballihaut C, Champeil-Potokar G, Lavialle M. Polyunsaturated fatty acids in the nervous system: evolution of concepts and nutritional implications throughout life. Reprod Nutr Dev 2004, 44: 509-538 [EDP Sciences] [CrossRef] [PubMed].
- Stillwell W, Shaikh SR, Zerouga M, Siddiqui R, Wassall SR. Docosahexaenoic acid affects cell signaling by altering lipid rafts. Reprod Nutr Dev 2005, 45: 559-579.
- Niu SL, Mitchell DC, Litman BJ. Manipulation of cholesterol levels in rod disk membranes by methyl-beta-cyclodextrin: effects on receptor activation. J Biol Chem 2002, 277: 20139-20145 [CrossRef] [PubMed].
- Burdge GC, Calder PC. Conversion of alpha-linolenic acid to longer-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids in human adults. Reprod Nutr Dev 2005, 45: 581-597.
- Horrocks LA, Farooqui AA. Docosahexaenoic acid in the diet: its importance in maintenance and restoration of neural membrane function. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fat Acids 2004, 70: 361-372.
- Young G, Conquer J. Omega-3 fatty acids and neuropsychiatric disorders. Reprod Nutr Dev 2005, 45: 1-28 [EDP Sciences] [CrossRef] [PubMed].
- Young GS, Conquer JA, Thomas R. Effect of randomized supplementation with high dose olive, flax or fish oil on serum phospholipid fatty acid levels in adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Reprod Nutr Dev 2005, 45: 549-558.
- Rioux V, Catheline D, Bouriel M, Legrand P. Dietary myristic acid at physiologically relevant levels increases the tissue content of C20:5 n-3 and C20:3 n-6 in the rat. Reprod Nutr Dev 2005, 45: 599-612.
- SanGiovanni JP, Chew EY. The role of omega-3 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids in health and disease of the retina. Prog Retinal Eye Res 2004, 24: 87-138.
- Farooqui AA, Horrocks LA. Signaling and interplay mediated by phospholipases A2, C, and D in LA-N-1 cell nuclei. Reprod Nutr Dev 2005, 45: 613-631.
- Anderson SP, Dunn C, Laughter A, Yoon L, Swanson C, Stulnig TM, Steffensen KR, Chandraratna RAS, Gustafsson JA, Corton JC. Overlapping transcriptional programs regulated by the nuclear receptors peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha, retinoid X receptor, and liver X receptor in mouse liver. Mol Pharmacol 2004, 66: 1440-1452 [CrossRef] [PubMed].
- Malik MA, Blusztajn JK, Greenwood CE. Nutrients as trophic factors in neurons and the central nervous system: Role of retinoic acid. J Nutr Biochem 2000, 11: 2-13 [PubMed].
- Strokin M, Sergeeva M, Reiser G. Docosahexaenoic acid and arachidonic acid release in rat brain astrocytes is mediated by two separate isoforms of phospholipase A2 and is differently regulated by cyclic AMP and Ca2+. Br J Pharmacol 2003, 139: 1014-1022 [CrossRef] [PubMed].
- Carmignoto G. Reciprocal communication systems between astrocytes and neurones. Prog Neurobiol 2000, 62: 561-581 [CrossRef] [PubMed].
- Sergeeva M, Strokin M, Reiser G. Regulation of intracellular calcium levels by polyunsaturated fatty acids, arachidonic acid and docosahexaenoic acid, in astrocytes involving different types of phospholipase A2. Reprod Nutr Dev 2005, 45: 633-646.
- Ong WY, Ling SF, Yeo JF, Chiueh CC, Farooqui AA. Injury and recovery of neurons in the rat hippocampus after a single severe oxidative stress induced by intracerebroventricular ferrous ammonium citrate injection. Reprod Nutr Dev 2005, 45: 647-662.
- Innis SM. Human milk and formula fatty acids. J Pediatr 1992, 120: S56-S61 [PubMed].
- Lauritzen L, Jørgensen MH, Olsen SF, Straarup EM, Michaelsen KF. Maternal fish oil supplementation in lactation: Effect on developmental outcome in breast-fed infants. Reprod Nutr Dev 2005, 45: 535-547.