Reprod. Nutr. Dev.
Volume 44, Number 6, November-December 2004
|Page(s)||571 - 582|
References of Reprod. Nutr. Dev. 44 571-582
- Litman BJ, Mitchell DC. A role for phospholipid polyunsaturation in modulating membrane protein function. Lipids 1996, 31 (Suppl): S193-S197.
- Mitchell DC, Straume M, Litman BJ. Role of sn-1 saturated, Sn-2 polyunsaturated phospholipids in control of membrane receptor conformational equilibrium: effects of cholesterol and acyl chain unsaturation on the metarhodopsin I metarhodopsin II equilibrium. Biochemistry 1992, 31: 662-670 [PubMed].
- Bayon Y, Croset M, Daveloose D, Guerbette F, Chirouze V, Viret J, Kader JC, Lagarde M. Effect of specific phospholipid molecular species incorporated in human platelet membranes on thromboxane A2/prostaglandin H2 receptors. J Lipid Res 1995, 36: 47-56.
- Burdge GC, Hunt AN, Postle AD. Mechanisms of hepatic phosphatidylcholine synthesis in adult rat: effects of pregnancy. Biochem J 1994, 303: 941-947.
- Burdge GC, Kelly FJ, Postle AD. Synthesis of phosphatidylcholine in guinea-pig fetal lung involves acyl remodelling and differential turnover of individual molecular species. Biochim Biophys Acta 1993, 1166: 251-257.
- Burdge GC, Kelly FJ, Postle AD. Mechanisms of hepatic phosphatidylcholine synthesis in the developing guinea pig: contributions of acyl remodelling and of N-methylation of phosphatidylethanolamine. Biochem J 1993, 290: 67-73.
- Samborski RW, Ridgway ND, Vance DE. Evidence that only newly made phosphatidylethanolamine is methylated to phosphatidylcholine and that phosphatidylethanolamine is not significantly deacylated-reacylated in rat hepatocytes. J Biol Chem 1990, 265: 18322-18329.
- Ridgway ND, Vance DE. Specificity of rat hepatic phosphatidylethanolamine N-methyltransferase for molecular species of diacyl phosphatidylethanolamine. J Biol Chem 1988, 263: 16856-16863.
- Burdge GC, Postle AD. Phospholipid molecular species composition of developing fetal guinea pig brain. Lipids 1995, 30: 719-724.
- Hunt AN, Kelly FJ, Postle AD. Developmental variation in whole human lung phosphatidylcholine molecular species: a comparison with guinea pig and rat. Early Hum Dev 1991, 125, 157-171.
- Vance JE, Vance DE. The role of phosphatidylcholine biosynthesis in the secretion of lipoproteins from hepatocytes. Can J Biochem Cell Biol 1985, 63: 870-881.
- Burdge GC, Postle AD. Hepatic phospholipid molecular species in the guinea pig. Adaptations to pregnancy. Lipids 1994, 29: 259-264.
- Postle AD, Al MD, Burdge GC, Hornstra G. The composition of individual molecular species of plasma phosphatidylcholine in human pregnancy. Early Hum Dev 1995, 43: 47-58.
- Carlson SE, Rhodes PG, Rao VS, Goldgar DE. Effect of fish oil supplementation on the n-3 fatty acid content of red blood cell membranes in preterm infants. Pediatr Res 1987, 21: 507-510.
- Maurage C, Guesnet P, Pinault M, Rochette de Lempdes J, Durand G, Antoine J, Couet C. Effect of two types of fish oil supplementation on plasma and erythrocyte phospholipids in formula-fed term infants. Biol Neonate 1998, 74: 416-429.
- Guesnet P, Pugo-Gunsam P, Maurage C, Pinault M, Giraudeau B, Alessandri JM, Durand G, Antoine JM, Couet C. Blood lipid concentrations of docosahexaenoic and arachidonic acids at birth determine their relative postnatal changes in term infants fed breast milk or formula. Am J Clin Nutr 1999, 70: 292-298.
- Bligh EG, Dyer W.J. A rapid method for total lipid extraction and purification. Can J Biochem Physiol 1959, 37: 912-917.
- Hunt AN, Burdge GC, Postle AD. Phospholipid composition of neonatal guinea pig liver and plasma: effect of postnatal food restriction. Lipids 1996, 31: 489-495.
- Caesar PA, Wilson SJ, Normand CS, Postle AD. A comparison of the specificity of phosphatidylcholine synthesis by human fetal lung maintained in either organ or organotypic culture. Biochem J 1988, 253: 451-457.
- Wright SM, Hockey PM, Enhorning G, Strong P, Reid KB, Holgate ST, Djukanovic R, Postle AD. Altered airway surfactant phospholipid composition and reduced lung function in asthma. J Appl Physiol 2000, 89: 1283-1292.
- Han XL, Gross RW. Structural determination of picomole amounts of phospholipids via electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. J Am Soc Mass Spectrom 1995, 6: 1202-1210.
- Hajra AK. Glycerolipid biosynthesis in peroxisomes (microbodies). Prog Lipid Res 1995, 34: 343-364.
- Oscarsson J, Jansson JO, Eden S. Plasma pattern of growth hormone regulates sexual differentiation of phosphatidylcholine in rat plasma. Acta Physiol Scand 1988, 133: 257-265.
- Oscarsson J, Eden S. Sex differences in fatty acid composition of rat liver phosphatidylcholine are regulated by the plasma pattern of growth hormone. Biochim Biophys Acta 1988, 959: 280-287.
- Connor WE, Lin DS, Neuringer M. Biochemical markers for puberty in the monkey testis: desmosterol and docosahexaenoic acid. J Clin Endocrinol Metabol 1997, 82: 1911-1916.
- Salem N, Niebylski CD. The nervous system has an absolute molecular species requirement for proper function. Mol Membr Biol 1995, 12: 131-134.
- Snyder F, Hibbs M, Malone B. Enzymatic synthesis of O-alkyl glycerolipids in brain and liver of rats during fetal and postnatal development. Biochim Biophys Acta 1971, 231: 409-411.
- Lomard M-N, Izzo AA, Benhaddi M, Natoour J, Benveniste J. Liver and plasma concentrations in paf-acether and its precursors after partial hepatectomy. Cell Prolif 1996, 29: 33-41.