Reprod. Nutr. Dev.
Volume 43, Number 5, September-October 2003
|Page(s)||431 - 436|
References of Reprod. Nutr. Dev. 43 (2003) 431-436
- Van Soest PJ, Robertson JB, Lewis RA. Methods for dietary fibre, neutral detergent fibre, and nonstrach polysaccharides in relation to animal nutrition. J Dairy Sci 1991, 74: 3583-3597 [PubMed].
- Komarek AR, Robertson JB, Van Soest PJ. Comparison of the filter bag technique to conventional filtration in the Van Soest NDF analysis of 21 feeds. Paper presented at the Natl Conf Forage Qual Eval and Util, April 13, Lincoln, NE, 1994.
- Komarek AR, Robertson JB, Van Soest PJ. A comparison of methods for determiningADF using the filter bag technique versus conventional filtration. J Dairy Sci 1994, 77 (Suppl 1): 114 (Abstr).
- Kitcherside MA, Glen EF, Webster AJF. FibreCap: an improved method for the rapid analysis of fibre in feeding stuffs. Anim Feed Sci Technol 2000, 86: 125-132.
- Kitcherside MA. The FibreCap project at University of Bristol School of Veterinary Science. In Focus: The Foss Group J. Tech. Food Dairy and Agric Anal 2000, 24: 7-9.
- Vogel KP, Pedersen JF, Masterson SD, Toy JJ. Evaluation of a filter bag system for NDF, ADF, and IVDMD forage analysis. Crop Sci 1999, 39: 276-279.
- Harding S, Lane P, Murray D, Payne R. GenStat for Windows (5th ed) - Introduction, NAG, 2000.